Our NEW adult learning vouchers are available for all our wildlife courses. From moth trapping to bat detecting, and from scything to wild cookery, our adult courses get you closer to nature.
Adult Learning Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
- Surrey Wildlife Trust (SWT) gift vouchers can be redeemed against SWT Adult Learning courses.
- To redeem the voucher, call 01372 379523 and quote the ‘redeemable code’. An invoice confirming the details of the purchase will be issued by email. The recipient of this voucher must be over 18 years of age.
- SWT gift vouchers are dated and valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The expiry date is printed on each voucher. Booking must be made before this expiry date or the voucher will no longer be valid. However, the course date may be later than this. Credit is non-refundable but can be used to book further courses.
Redeeming your voucher
- SWT gift vouchers may be redeemed against any Adult Learning course or workshop listed on our website. http://www.surreywildlifetrust.org/whats-on?categoryid=7
- Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment for a course. If the course fee is higher than the value of the original voucher, the difference will need to be paid to SWT prior to completion of a booking.
- If there is money left on the voucher after a course booking has been made, those funds can be used as partial or full payment for another course. The expiry date of the original voucher applies.
- SWT will take no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of theft, impersonation or identity fraud. SWT reserves the right to cancel vouchers that we deem to have been obtained fraudulently.